Blooming Naturals respects everyone’s right to privacy!
We strive to make sure our website protects your privacy and provides a safe and enjoyable online shopping experience. This policy sets out and explains how Blooming Naturals collects and processes your personal data, the purposes for processing and how we safeguard it.
Perhaps the most important thing to assure you of is that we will NEVER sell your information to anyone. Blooming Naturals never sells personal data and carries out all processing operations in strict compliance with European privacy laws. You are in control of your personal information at all times.
Blooming Naturals is committed to the Internet and to its users. This is why one of our main investments is to provide the most secure and confidential service possible, ensuring the privacy of users' communications and personal data.
The database generated from the Blooming Naturals website www.bloomingnaturals.com/nl and services belongs to VOF Romantic Nature (trading as Blooming Naturals), company registration number 67685064 which carries out its activities at De Corantijn 87F, 1689 AN, Zwaag, The Netherlands.
Romantic Nature (trading as Blooming Naturals) guarantees fulfilment of the data protection conventions, under the terms stipulated in the Dutch Data Protection Act (Wet bescherming persoonsgegevens) which transposes all the relevant European Union directives relating to data protection under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
As stipulated by the applicable law, Romantic Nature/Blooming Naturals will only access data that users have saved on the website following their specific instructions. This data will be used exclusively for the purposes of processing orders and will under no circumstances be disclosed to third parties except those involved in collecting your payment and organising delivery of your order.
At any time, users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of personal data by sending an email to or by writing a letter to the above stated address.
We have implemented various measures to ensure that your information is adequately protected against unauthorized access, use, disclosure and destruction. Please keep in mind that risk can never be eliminated but can be significantly mitigated and reduced. All measures taken by Romantic Nature/Blooming Naturals significantly reduce the risk. Romantic Nature/Blooming Naturals shall not be held liable by any Third Party, including you, in any event of unauthorized access, use and/or disclosure of information provided that such is not due to Gross Negligence, wilful misconduct, fraud or bad faith by Romantic Nature/Blooming Naturals.
Security measures adopted by Romantic Nature/Blooming Naturals include:
- access to the information stored within our servers is restricted to the owners of Romantic Nature/Blooming Naturals and Third Parties who can access the information only in specific and limited circumstances and are bound by confidentiality.
- our servers are protected by firewalls
- each user may only access personal information pertaining to his or her own order or order history.
- we use HTTPS to provide secure transfer of data to prevent wiretapping and man-in-the-middle attacks.
Information we collect and process
- information you give us by filling in forms on www.bloomingnaturals.com/nl or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, WhatsApp and Facebook. It includes information you provide when you create an account on our website, register for our newsletters, write a product review, search for a product or information article, place an order (as an account holder or as a guest), participate in social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, delivery address if different (together with the name and telephone number of any person you give to receive the goods on your behalf)
- information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site the following information is automatically collected:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, geographic location, preferred language used to display the webpage browser, plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our contact telephone numbers.
Please note that we do not ask for your financial information for online or PIN payments of your order. At the payment stage of the checkout process you are securely redirected using HTTPS to our Third Party payment processor who in turn offers you the option of payment via iDeal, Paypal or Mr. Cash. You are also offered the option of paying via bank transfer from your online banking website. We currently accept PIN payments only when you are present in person on our premises or at an event, and these payments are also processed independently by a Third Party payment processor (see Third Parties, below).
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your device when you access certain webpages. Cookies allow the webpage, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the number of times you visit it, the browser habits of a user or computer and, depending on the information that it contains and the way in which the computer is used, cookies can be used for user recognition.
Bear in mind that in order to be able to use certain services and functionalities on our website, you will need to have cookies enabled on your browser. Most browsers allow you to choose whether to accept cookies or not. If you do not wish to have cookies placed on your device, please set your browser preferences to reject all cookies, before accessing our site.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
- If you have created an account with us, or registered for our newsletter, we will only contact you with information about other Blooming Naturals products and services, special offers and important notifications. If you have not created an account with us, nor registered for our newsletter, we will not contact you except where there may be a query with your order.
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to provide you with delivery services
Romantic Nature/Blooming Naturals does not rent or sell your information, but we do disclose your information to a limited set of trusted Third Parties listed or described for the purposes explained below, for which you, by using Our Services, hereby explicitly consent.
Icepay – our secure online payment processor. Icepay BV, Nachtwachtlaan 20, 1058 EA Amsterdam, The Netherlands
MyParcel – our secure PostNL liaison service. MyParcel, Siriusdreef 66-68, 2132 WT Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
Google Analytics - a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). This service assists us in the improvement and optimisation of our site and also in the market research necessary to raise awareness of Blooming Naturals products and services to potentially interested consumers.
We also contract to a limited number of other trusted Third Parties for the purpose of processing offline PIN payments, ensuring the smooth running, security and appearance of our website and for marketing communications.
All our Third-Party service providers are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in line with our policies. We do not allow our Third-Party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes. We only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. By using Blooming Naturals website you explicitly consent to our use of these third parties.
Legal disclosure to third parties
We will disclose your personal information where we are bound to do so, at law or via a court order as well as to meet any legal or regulatory requirement or obligations. We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that those requirements or obligations are in accordance with applicable law.
We reserve the right to disclose your information to any Third Party if we have reasonable information to believe that the disclosure is necessary for the purpose of an investigation and/or for the enforcement of any breaches of the Terms of Service (if applicable), to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, technical issues or other irregularities or illegalities, to protect the rights and interests as well as the property of Romantic Nature/Blooming Naturals
On our website you have the option to register to receive our occasional free newsletter via email. The only information you give us for this purpose is your name the email address at which you wish to receive the newsletter. We will not send you our newsletter unless you register for it. You do not need to create an account in order to register for our newsletter, nor do you need purchase anything from us. When you register for our newsletter you will receive information relating only to Romantic Nature / Blooming Naturals and our sphere of interest, such as interesting articles, announcements of special offers, new products, courses or other relevant events and news. We do not sell or hire our newsletter subscribers list, nor share it with any third party. You may unsubscribe at any time from the newsletter by following the unsubscribe link at the foot of the newsletter, or by contacting us at
Links to other websites
Romantic Nature/Blooming Naturals aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data.
If you have created an account on our website, you can update your personal data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your personal data, please contact us to make the required changes.
If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
You have the right (except for some very limited circumstances):
· To access and receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you
· To rectify any personal data held about you that is inaccurate
· To request the deletion of personal data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Blooming Naturals. You can request to obtain a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.